Kappa Delta Gives You Wings: Wingman 2011

(left to right) Tim Dempsey, Josh Crank, Jim Grundy, Matt Eason,
Sam Miller, Ray Howze, Ben Owens, Billy Smith, & Tyler Filmore
with Coaches Regan Hartley & Rose Eppensteiner

On Saturday, March 12th the men of D-Chi participated in Kappa Delta’s philanthropy, Wingman. With KD’s as coaches and referees, teams compete in events including chugging hot sauce, bobbing for wings, and relays. Of the money raised, 80 percent of proceeds are donated to the Mid-Missouri Mental Health Clinic, located in Columbia; the remaining 20 percent is donated to PCA America’s national office for its prevention efforts.

Advertisements

Leave a comment

Filed under Uncategorized

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s